Terms and Conditions
1) Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
2) All fees for our services are non refundable.
3) Dream Digital will only start building the website once they received a 50% deposit. Once the deposit has been received the client agrees to supply all of the content and pictures on the date agreed of commencing work.
Failure to provide content and pictures within 7 days of starting the project will result in the project being held back in the queue.
4) Once we have received all the information required the delivery time for your initial draft of your website will be expected within 14 – 21 working days.
5) All deposits are non refundable and if the client wishes to stop the build of the site at any point they must do so in writing, and will not be provided with any login details or rights unless the balance is paid in full and may incur extra charges depending on time spent.
6) Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance within 10 working days. There are no exceptions to this, i.e If the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
7) Dream Digital will allow up to three sets of amendments to the website and will not exceed a maximum of 4 hours of alterations on the website. All alterations are to be requested in writing either by email.
After the allocated time for alterations is used up, either in design or coding, the Developer reserves the right to advise the Client of such and send a separate quotation to the Client and to request payment for any further alterations.
8) The Developer reserves the right to request payment to be received for further alterations before continuing work. Upon completion of agreed design, the Client is asked to confirm in writing by email that the design and the screen size is signed off as complete and agree that any further design alterations are chargeable.
9) The client agrees that upon receiving examples of existing websites and or a theme chosen by the client. The design will be carried out to match a similar effect to that design and if the client appears to be dissatisfied with the website presented them after these examples have been approved. Dream Digital reserves the right to ask for the balance in full if the edits have been exceeded and the client must provided a visual graphic stating exactly what they would like if work will re commence.
10) The client authorises Dream Digital the use of all Client logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Dream Digital for search engine positioning and optimization.
11) The client agrees not to make any changes to the website or build any backlinks before written confirmation.
12) The client agrees that Dream Digital will be able to make changes to the technical SEO of the website without the client’s approval, as long as they are updated of these changes.
13) Dream Digital is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
14) The Client agrees not to cancel any standing order Authority unless and until it has paid to Dream Digital in full all amounts due and payable to Dream Digital under the Contract.
15) Dream Digital will not be responsible for Google sandbox, or any other unpredictable dropping in the search listings, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign, Dream Digital will investigate this drop and work towards retrieving the rankings under the agreed hourly contract.
16) The client agrees to adhere to the notice period per the contract time agreed and failure to give written notice may result in work being clawed back for time and expenses. all fees for our services are non refundable and must be paid in accordance to our payment schedule.
17) Implementation of our onsite report is completed by Dream Digital, and is charged at an hourly rate, so the cost of the onsite work will be billed depending on the time is takes to complete each task,
18) Dream Digital will supply content to build up the size, relevancy, and general readability of your website. However, we do not offer rewrites on our content. We will make amendments up to one hour, if the client can send in writing the sections of content that they are not happy with.
19) In the event the content has been amended by the client and comes back less than the total word count or grammatically incorrect then we will either send this back to the client to be amended or charge an additional fee to correct.
20) Dream Digital does not promise or guarantee first page rankings. Google is search engine, and there should not be any guarantees given on the performance of search visibility.
21) The client authorises Dream Digital to send requests to webmasters for editorial placements. Dream Digital will not be held responsible if these placements are linked or part of any PBN’s (Private Blog Networks)
22) Dream Digital does not own, build, or actively look to be part of PBN’s, but cannot be responsible for another webmasters actions. This includes, Dream Digital, not being responsible for any Google penalties that could occur through the actions or changes on another website.
23) Dream Digital reserves the rights to ask clients to purchase their own Digital Marketing software, as we encourage clients to have access to their own accounts with tools such as, MOZ, Search Metrics, and SEMRush.
24) Dream Digital does not guarantee an increase in conversions as part of there website testing.
25) The client approves Dream Digital to carry out split tests on the client’s behalf to try and improve website experience.
26) Dream Digital will not be held responsible for the changes in conversions during a split test. Testing is part of experimenting with change, and the client agrees to this.
27) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in force for the time being in The City of Brighton and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that City.