When it comes to outsourcing, one of the top destinations that comes to mind is…
Any business that has been trying to master SEO optimization knows how difficult it can be without the right resources and tools. Especially for startups and small businesses, this remains unchanged. The good news is, finding the best SEO tools to help you accelerate your rankings is easy.
Many keyword ranking tools have impressed the experts with their numerous capabilities, however, very few of them are affordable and work for most types of businesses. We have compiled some valuable information regarding one particular tool that you can use, and as one of the best ones that we have seen works for most businesses and is effortless to use, is the SE Ranking tool
But first, why is the discussion about keywords and tracking so important?
Why Is Keyword Tracking So Important?
Keyword tracking is one of the most important elements in any SEO related endeavour. Briefly put, there are a few reasons why you should be considering it. This includes the following:
- To Help Boost Your Revenues. For any business owner, the bottom line is to make profits. When you know which posts or pages on your website drive the most conversions, you can use these to your advantage and boost traffic to them using keyword rankings from your content.
- To Help Monitor Your Competitors. Once you have the right tool to monitor your websites overall ranking in the SERPs, you can use the keyword ranking tool to find a few key terms to rank for which would lead to purchase intent and compare them to your competitor’s pages performance comparatively.
- To Help Identify Unpredictable Search Results. Rankings don’t always stay the same, sometimes they go up and other times down. One day your post will be right up there with the top contenders, and a week later it could go down to position 7 or maybe not even in the top 50.When you use a keyword ranking tracker such as SE ranker, for example, you can find the optimal time to send your clients the right reports and being able to see volatility will help you target your keywords for search intent and pick the ones with the most consistent traffic.
- To Help Identify What Works and What Doesn’t. As much as it is easy to agree with everything you find online, this cannot be farther from the truth when it comes to improving rankings.One of the most cited suggestions to improve this is to write lengthy blog posts, use backlinks, include LSI keywords (related to the main keyword), and as much as these can help, they shouldn’t be taken as gospel.Helping to identify the things that work should be a unique and individual thing to your particular business. Testing what has worked for others is a better way of approaching things for example if you make changes or improvements that help to up your rankings then continue to do so as they work, but those that don’t work should not be repeated.
- To Help Find CTR (Click Through Rate) Issues. Do you know where your sites page rank for specific keywords? This is a major component in identifying how good or how bad your click-through rates are. This alone can impact the traffic to your website.According to a CTR study done, the percentage average of the CTR on Google should be at least 31% and featured snippets are sitting on just over 8.5%. You can use this as a guide on where your site ranks on either its position or the featured snippet, to see if it is below or above average.
- To Help Create Simple and Effective Reports. For B2B companies especially, explaining SEO concepts to your clients isn’t always easy. This is why reports play a great part. By using the right keyword ranking tool, which offers a reporting option, you can create simple and easy to understand reports for your clients. The best ones usually need no explanations.
In a nutshell, to answer the question of why keyword tracking is so important, in a nutshell: it helps you to understand which keywords you should be using and which ones you should not, which ones are relevant and which ones are not and will significantly help you to increase brand awareness, visibility in searches throughout the buying process.
It allows you to find and fix any problems you may have when search traffic is low and you’re not sure what’s going on.
A Brief Understanding of SEO Ranking Tools
SEO ranking tools can significantly help to save you from boring keyword research and data analysis. With the right tools, you can easily view the information that’s working and those that aren’t. it can help you adjust your strategies and campaigns accordingly to align them with your goals and objectives.
Additional advantages of having and using one of these are that it can also help you to measure the performance of different regions, countries and languages all under one search. If for example, you are dealing with more than one website, for different regions or countries, a great SEO ranking tool can help you to assess their performance.
It will also save you from having to manually add big data on spreadsheets and analyze them yourself, which can often take hours out of your day, not to mention leave room for errors and inaccuracies. Fortunately, using a good SE ranking tool can help save you precious time, effort and costs, plus you can generate accurate reports for your clients.
There is no doubt an exhaustive list of different types on the internet, but it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. This is why we have handpicked one of the most popular ones, below.
SE Ranking – A Brief Review
One of the best platforms that allow you to track and monitor the position of your keywords on search engines like Google, Yahoo, YouTube and Bing is the SE Ranking platform If you are not aware of the concept of ‘keyword ranking’ we have added a brief definition of it below:
- Keyword Ranking – refers to the position of your website in the search results (SERPs) for a specific keyword search query. Your ranking URL is the web page that is listed for that keyword search when a user searches for that term.As one of the most straightforward tools, you can use. We want to share some of the best features it has in comparison to other similar tools:
- It’s an Easy Keyword ranking Tool. It’s as simple as that. It is one of the easiest ranking tools out there. Not only is it simple in 5 simple steps you are ready to start using it.
- It is a Cost-Effective Platform. If you are looking for value for money, this should be your go-to. It is surprising how little you need to invest in it to be able to use its numerous valuable functionalities and features to market multiple clients at one go.
- Everything Under One Roof. Not many tools have an all-in-one capability, but SE ranking does. Checking your performance on SERPs (search engine results page) is a key part of any marketing tactic, and with this platform, you can do that and more. From competitor comparisons to generating new leads for your business, traffic and visibility, you can perform multiple actions all in one place.
- Tracking Local SEO. Most experts in the field know the importance of tracking local SEO and if you want to be ahead of your competitors this is one way to do it. It is one of the many great things about this tool and can help you target leads in your local area specifically for your business service or products.
- Valuable Resource Library. If you are a newbie at SEO rankings, the resource library is one of the most helpful offerings on SE ranking. It explains everything you need to know, and how to use it. Plus, it comes with screenshots for visual know-how, as well.
- Knowledgeable Customer Support. Unlike many platforms or software providers online, this one offers its customers a dedicated customer support feature that can be reached via email or chat, to a knowledgeable team of experts ready to answer your questions.
Below is a brief explanation of how to go about using SE Ranking as your businesses only tracking tool and we have also included a video tutorial of the same.
How Do You Use SE Ranking?
- Go to Google and type in SE Ranking, or use the SE Ranking icon on the Tool, which is already connected to the site.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, you can start creating a project, by clicking the CREATE PROJECT button
- You’ll see a form where you may fill in the required information. Manually enter details such as the website URL & Project Name, or Client name
Steps to creating a project
- On the first page, you will be prompted to add the website URL you wish to track the keyword position on, the project name and choose the ‘search range’ and who has access to the project.
- Under the project name, enter the client business name. For the domain section, you can choose between “domain” or “URL” in the drop-down next to it, and lastly, if you want to group the keyword you can select the group and add the name of the group, then click Next.
- On the next page you should include keywords you are already using and any other you plan on using in all your content. Once you add the keywords you click the “add keywords (5)” to add more, Any duplicate keywords will be picked up and you can delete them click Next.
- On the ‘Search Engines’ page, you can choose which search engine you want to see the keyword ranking, location and language. We always use the United States, then click next.
- On the next page, you can see the keywords your competitors are ranking for, To use in comparisons and also to add to your content. If you don’t have competitor keywords, then skip this part and click next,
- On the Statistics & analytics services page, you can connect SE Ranking to either your google Analytics Account or Google Search Console. And wait for the results to be ready which should be visible on the page and will also be sent straight to your inbox.
- Once you’ve completed the project, you’ll be taken to the main dashboard, where you’ll see it.
- Then once the loading process is complete, you can click the project and export the result as a CSV file.
To see the process in action below is the recorded video: SE Ranking Video Tutorial
How Reliable is SE Ranking?
For the majority of the expert SEO professionals, having a quality keyword tracking tool is a priority, amongst other things. As a quality tool, the SE Ranking one comes on the top of the list especially if you are looking for an up-to-date and accurate resource.
You can check your rankings on a daily, or weekly basis. They also offer discounts of up to 20% to new registers depending on the subscription you choose. Doing a full website audit is one of the most important things any business owner should learn, or hire someone to do for them. With the right tool at hand, it makes the process a lot more seamless.
With the instructions given above, you can see how easy and adaptable it is. All you need to do is add your or your clients or competitor’s website to the tool and it begins to work almost immediately, through the use of web crawlers. What’s more, you can link it to one of Google’s top analytics tools – Google Analytics which spits out real-time data within minutes.
Linking it with this free analytics tool allows you to work hand-in-hand to analyze website data such as traffic in a more precise and in-depth manner. The majority of marketing activities can be analyzed, from social media ads, to search ads and everything in between.
With this in mind, it should be your main goal to have the best tools for your business success now and for the future and with the way things are looking, it can only go one way and that’s – up!